Monday, August 29, 2011


    I'm moving to Paris. I go into my next set of adventures with utter optimism and a sense of serenity. My endless search for thrills and inspiration will never cease.

    Someone recently brought to my attention that maybe I should pack it in, stay in one place, create something with a definitive path. I dwelled upon this thought for a long while. No, I've decided, I don't want that. I want to do everything, all that I desire. In this moment, staying put is the last thing I crave. I want to explore the world. There's so much to do. I think of myself as a shy person, timid and cautious, yet I find myself making these decisions that call for behavior that is all but timid and cautious. I love it. I realised that sometimes you need to update the way you view yourself. I had crystallised a particular vision I had of myself, and upon taking a step back to look at myself, realised much had changed. I'm the type of person who sees something she wants, and gets it. I don't care if its unobtainable, impossible, or out of my reach. I lure it into my reach and capture it. Don't step on people in the process and do things without fuss. Is there any other way to go about things? One must be fiercely determined to get what they're after.

    So do everything you dream of. Even if its crazy, impossible, and unrelated to your current life. Write, travel, make friends, go to nice restaurants, eat lots of cake, tell jokes, do something that makes people notice, dance, touch, be there for someone when they need it, drink, talk about stuff you love, do something embarrassing and don't be embarrassed by it, blow kisses, talk, cry, read really good books, meet people you admire, do something you wouldn't normally do, be admired, wear sexy stockings under your dress for no reason, and listen to music.

    In two weeks, I'll touch down in London, for a taste of my last chapter before stepping into my next. See you soon, Paris. I know you'll treat me nice.Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2011/08/im-moving-to-paris.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive