Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oronoco Gold Rush Days

    Thanks to a gal about town in Minneapolis, I learned of the Oronoco Gold Rush Days and I am so jealous I live half a country away from this event. This flea/antique market that takes place one weekend a summer in Oronoco, MN has been happening for over 30 years. Just based on the photographs my friend snapped during her day there, I know I would be crazy for it....
    I heard vintage suitcases are all the rage....what a treasure trove.
    Ah, the dreamy feathered hair captured on a tin lunchbox for posterity.
    I love the groupings by color- it makes everything that much more appealing.

    I wish that there was a market like this near my hometown.....even the photographs are fantastic finds from time spent there.

    {All images courtesy of pairofjacks}
    Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2010/08/oronoco-gold-rush-days.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive