Sunday, June 26, 2011

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes - Week 8


    Casey Daron - The Muppets, from my perspective, looks very similar in tone to The Muppet Show. This week, I really think we should embrace the origin of the Muppets: The Muppet Show. I don’t know about you, but I am extremely excited for the new movie. I mean, Wayne, Wanda, Link, and Beautiful Day Monster... I even spotted the Mutations! This is just amazing. I really think that Jason Segel has captured the true Muppet spirit. Hey, enough of my ranting! I think I should start the quotes!

    "Payday? Again?! It was payday last year! Seems to be a habit around here!"
    ~ Kermit the Frog, The Muppet Show

    QUESTION: ARE YOU DATING
    "No, we are not dating."
    "She says you’re married..."
    "Yes I know, Fozzie..."
    "She says she loves you."
    "I know! I know!"
    ~ Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear, The Muppets on The Muppets

    "What is love?"
    "Don’t ask me, I never touch the stuff... and it never touches me."
    "Well you’re no help!"
    "I’m no help!"
    ~ Wally and Droop, The Muppets Valentine Show

    "My problem was my need to tell jokes."
    "Yeah... that was our problem too!"
    ~ Fozzie Bear and Floyd Pepper, The Muppet Show

    "Great... just what the world needs, humorous hip-persons!"
    ~ Gonzo the Great, The Muppet Show

    "They aren’t half bad!"
    "Nope they’re ALL bad!"
    "Do ho ho ho!"
    ~ Waldorf and Statler, "Keep Fishin’" Music Video






    The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, ryguy102390@gmail.com Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2011/06/kind-of-weekly-muppet-quotes-week-8.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive