Friday, August 21, 2009

already falling for fall...

    It's still sweltering here in North Carolina. There is no need for anything other than a tank top and cotton skirt. Even that much sometimes feels like too much. So excuse me for longing for the fall. I want to feel that autumn crispness, I want to see faces pink with cold, I want, for the love of all things holy and good, to be able to wear jeans. These pictures, from the fall catalog of Toast, aren't helping. I love the mustard yellows and dark blues and touches of pink and orange in these images. And I want to live in a drafty old cottage where one needs to be wrapped up in beautiful scarfs and wear worn leather boots. Come on, fall, I need you.




    Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2009/08/already-falling-for-fall.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive