Friday, May 21, 2010

Don't worry, if there's hell below, we're all gonna go!

    Oh, apologies apologies! The school year is wrapping up over here, and I'm attempting to be productive and maintain my sanity. So the blog has taken a minor battering, and for this, I apologize. This may be slightly different if I was overflowing with fascinating ideas, but alas, I am not. I must admit I'm not really digging my "Song-a-Day" segment as I thought I would - TOO broad, perhaps? I want something fun and consistent (i.e. the RS500 project, "This week", and my bubbling stream of photos). When summer commences, I'll continue with sprawling and passionate spiels of great records, great bands - things that have truly warped my world, as I used to do so frequently. Interviews will be coming in the summer too. But I want something... else! Give me ideas! I mean, people are still viewing this blog everyday and I am just not delivering. So, daily characters of my live feed, what do you suggest? If you were to open this blog and just go, "Oh my goodness, I love that! Its by far my new favorite part of the blog"... What would you be looking at? Email me! xx


    And look at this rather cool photo of me in my bedroom!
    Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2010/05/don-worry-if-there-hell-below-we-all.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive