Sunday, December 12, 2010

Almost Daily Fraggle Rock Quotations: Week 11

    Hey folks! Lisa the Intern here with yet another week of Fraggle Rock Quotations. You know, I always try to think of something funny and/or interesting to put here... but there are only so many ways to introduce a week's worth of quotations.


    The Invasion of the Toe-Ticklers: "Those Gorgs may be large, but they sure don't see the big picture." --Mokey Fraggle


    SEASON THREE!

    The Red-Handed and Invisible Thief: "Can't you see I'm a rock?" "I KNEW something was different!" --Gobo and Wembley Fraggle


    Boober and the Glob: "Count me out! Color me small 'cause fun's no fun at all!" --Boober Fraggle


    The Grapes of Generosity: "A friend never bends or pretends when a friend is in need!" --Wembley Fraggle


    And there we have it. So... How obvious is it that these are from the week before finals and I've been locked in my apartment writing papers?

    Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2010/12/almost-daily-fraggle-rock-quotations.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive