Monday, March 14, 2011

Paper Blossoms

    Everything about fresh flowers in a home appeals to me- everything except the lifespan. Although these paper blossoms from Paper Source are obviously not the same, they are beautiful and everlasting.
    My favorite is the poppy bouquet above- maybe this summer they will find a home on my mantel.

    These lily pads would be great place settings for a spring or summer shower:

    This daffodil bouquet and potted orchid are the results of these neat-o kits:


    What a gorgeous door decoration for autumn....


    I still love fresh flowers, but I am easily convinced that these blooms are awfully lovely too.
    Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2011/03/paper-blossoms.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive