Tuesday, June 22, 2010

no, no, no to swimsuit season


    Seems that the fiancé is not a big fan of the hand-me-down one piece bathing suit I got from LL and have been wearing for something like half a decade (I know - I can't believe it either!). In addition to really pushing that I not only get a new one this summer, he wants me to get a gosh darn TWO PIECE.

    Shopping for a suit that will satisfy both of our demands and self-esteems has become quite the stress in my life since I haven't worn a two piece since the days of pre-adolescence. If only I could find one as lovely and sweet as the vintage one above. Or just about anything that Esther Williams ever wore as highlighted in this gorgeous montage... le sigh.


    Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2010/06/no-no-no-to-swimsuit-season.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive