Thursday, June 17, 2010

rubber stamp return


    For someone who is supposedly trying to save money on her wedding, I do seem to be splurging a lot on pretty touches. For example, I've spent way too much time picking out this little extra - a rubber address stamp for my invitations.

    I blame Lorelei for this new fixation since she has a lovely one that she got for her birthday from paperwink. Here are some of my favorites from that cute online boutique:

    I am also crediting Lorelei with the justification of this purchase since it looks to be something I will be using on all of my correspondence long after the wedding. I just hope the phone company can appreciate the prettiness of the one I picked out from Note Trunk:


    I also got this one from Note Trunk for a friend's birthday. Cute, right?:


    Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2010/06/rubber-stamp-return.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive