Friday, January 29, 2010

Led Zeppelin-a-Day: "In My Time of Dying" + "Bron-Yr-Aur"


    "In My Time of Dying", Physical Graffiti
    Here and here. I'll cover another song to make up for it:

    "Bron-Yr-Aur", Physical Graffiti
    Ooh, my heart. The shortest piece the band ever did, but one of the most affective. Its the best when I'm at a loss for words, and I struggle a bit to eloquently articulate just how I feel about particular numbers. "Bron-Yr-Aur" is one of them. Its just one musician, a little over two minutes. This must have been one of their last stabs at acoustics, because you certainly aren't going to find any on Presence or In Through the Out Door. But did they ever do it better than this? I think not. Its the mood, the tiny imperfections, the delicately ethereal delivery. What more is there to be said?Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2010/01/led-zeppelin-day-my-time-of-dying.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive