Monday, January 11, 2010

A message from Ross Halfin...

    "I first agreed to do an interview after reading Michelle's Stray Cat Blues Site/Blog-I hate the word blog.
    I thought it was well written in a diary kind of way- forthright - passionate about what she likes and honest.
    I admit she gets 'LOST' at times .... The Beatles ? An overrated pop band that most people under forty could care less about...and the Clash-I only like bits of them they are now looked at with so much rose tinted vision-which Michelle is GUILTY of -but hey it's her site.She can like what she likes.
    I invited her to the Classic Rock Awards after I agreed to an interview and didn't get back to London until the day of the event.
    Michelle sat in my room set up as a studio and looked apathetically at the whole proceedings.....
    Anyway I finally did a interview in Los Angeles with her...she asked goodish questions in between looking at Pete Makowski with love in her eyes... a match made in heaven.


    Ross

    PS...
    Pete even praised her writing..."
    Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2010/01/message-from-ross-halfin.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive