Sunday, January 31, 2010

Led Zeppelin-a-Day: "Your Time Is Gonna Come" + "Whole Lotta Love"


    Fairly positive that this is a bootleg cover, but it amuses me so much.

    "Your Time Is Gonna Come", Led Zeppelin
    So magnificent. As the song kicks up, your spirits ascend with it. Alas, I've already covered that. Here's another:

    "Whole Lotta Love", Led Zeppelin II
    Oh, an obvious number. But you cannot deny its sensuous strength. I'm generally not into the chunky riffs of Led Zeppelin II, but its a vital part of their history. When I deemed Led Zeppelin II one of the sexiest albums of all time, "Whole Lotta Love" was what I had in mind. Mesmerizing production and ferocious delivery make the song the classic that it is. II is a record that was labored on the road, and the debaucherous nature of the recording is a magnificent reflection of that.Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2010/01/led-zeppelin-day-time-is-gonna-come.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive