Thursday, January 28, 2010

Led Zeppelin-a-Day: "Night Flight"



    "Night Flight", Physical Graffiti
    Ah, I knew the time would come when I would be faced with songs I've very much already tackled. Seeing as I've written about Physical Graffiti disc two possibly more than any other topic, "Night Flight" has been heartily covered. It is happiness in the form of a three minute and thirty-seven second song. Predominately JPJ-penned, he is a glorious asset to this song. With the thumping bass and harrowing Hammond organ, he is such an integral part of their sublime musical chemistry. This song is absolutely celestial and jubilant. Robert Plant is vocally perfect, if not a little hard to decipher. As always, JP and John Bonham keep it lively. A magnificent song, off a remarkable album, by a perfect band. My blatant and immense affection nearly sickens me, but hey, it is what it is.
    Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2010/01/led-zeppelin-day-flight.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive