Friday, February 19, 2010

Led Zeppelin-a-Day: "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You"


    "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You", Led Zeppelin
    Aaah, perfection. Its gray outside, and "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" is playing deliciously loud. This was the first Led Zeppelin I really, truly loved, and discovered all on my own. Its funny that unlike with something like Physical Graffiti, I don't really feel that. I can't feel the emotions I felt then. But this song... Mmm, so explosive, emotional. It has everything a good song needs, it has all the elements that make Led Zeppelin. Its a slow progression, what starts out melodious eventually erupts. Absolutely erupts. The mesmerizing production, the top-notch musicianship, the fury with which they play! I love struggling to find words -- when something just completely takes you over, so deep, so enveloped. That is "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You". That groove, the rampancy, the savagery, the excitement.Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2010/02/led-zeppelin-day-i-gonna-leave-you.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive