Saturday, February 13, 2010

Led Zeppelin-a-Day: "Fool in the Rain"

    Have I posted this before? Even if so, who cares! Its so amusing. A jolly bunch!

    "Fool in the Rain", In Through the Out Door
    Oh, In Through the Out Door, we've got a serious problem... Has anyone, anywhere EVER deemed In Through the Out Door their favorite Zeppelin record? Such a thing would be criminal... "Fool in the Rain". Is their any other Zeppelin song lacking so much emotion? I mean sure, if you want a catchy chord progression and funky samba breakdown, then you got it alllll here. JP performs a weird, dropped octave solo, which does absolutely nothing for me. Maybe I dislike "Fool in the Rain" more than "All My Love"? In Through the Out Door, a less than tasty album. And generally, I'm rather disapproving of latter-day Robert Plant vocals. His range got significantly deeper. (Late puberty?) From Physical Graffiti (which was partly made up of dated tracks anyhow), it was sort of a decline... Burnt himself out early, it seems.Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2010/02/led-zeppelin-day-in-rain.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive