Thursday, February 11, 2010

Led Zeppelin-a-Day: "Living Loving Maid"

    Unrelated to this song, as they never played it live and he's playing a Danelectro. 



    "Living Loving Maid", Led Zeppelin II
    Like "The Rover" and "Custard Pie", and "That's the Way" and "Tangerine", "Living Loving Maid" is eternal buddies with "Heartbreaker". But I think its like that with everyone, as they are paired together on the album. The best is when you hear the remarkable opening hum of "Heartbreaker" on the radio, and wait in anticipation. "Are they gonna do it?" Will "Living Loving Maid" follow? It usually does, and mmm, such brilliance. When I was younger, my dad played in a band which covered both "Heartbreaker" and "Living Loving Maid" so for the longest time, I was dreadfully sick of them both. I'm still that way with "Heartbreaker" a bit, but I've completely bounced back with "Living Loving Maid"! Its so bouncy and energetic. Why do annoying bitches spawn such amazing songs? A vital inspiration, apparently.Source URL: https://jimhensons.blogspot.com/2010/02/led-zeppelin-day-loving-maid.html
    Visit Jim Henson for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive